Grade 2 – I am a Maker School
SUP-2.1-L1 | Properties of Light - Design Magical Greeting Card (Explorer)
Understand what light is, how it travels and what light is made up of and explore some materials that allows light to pass through them using the Magic Greeting Card activity!
- Engage- Magic Greeting Workbook
- Protected: Engage – What makes us see things?
- Protected: Explain – Types of materials
- Protected: Elaborate – Design a Magical Greeting Card
- Protected: Explain – Working of Magic Greeting
- Protected: Evaluate- Quiz on Types of Materials
- Protected: Assignment – Fun Time!
SUP-2.2-L1 | Design a Secret Candy Box- Understand How Refrigerator Door Works (Explorer)
Understand how different types of circuit- open and closed are different from each other by building a Secret Candy Box!
SUP-2.2-L2 | Build your own Virtual Circuit! (Discovery)
SUP-2.3-L1 | Design an Electronic Candle (Explorer)
Understand how to use different kinds of switches and build a DIY Electronic Candle!
SUP-2.4-L1 | Ocean of Air - Sky Diver's Parachute (Explorer)
Understand some important properties of air and observe how air resistance can help defy gravity by building your very own Parachute!
SUP-2.4-L2 | Force and Friction - Pop gun Parachute (Explorer)
Understand what is air and how air pressure is useful by building a Pop Gun Parachute
SUP-2.4-L3 | Wind Turbines ( Explorer)
SUP-2.5-L1 | The wind - Build a Table Fan (Explorer)
Strengthen your knowledge about wind and wind speeds ;build a DIY Table Fan on your own!
SUP-2.5-L2 | Wind and Storm (Discovery)
Evaluate everything you've learned so far with the help of this fun and useful Quiz below!
SUP-2.6-L1 | Magic Shadows (Explorer)
Learn about how light can be easily blocked to create shadows and explore shadows with the Magic Shadow activity!
SUP-2.7-L1 | Electricity and Circuit- Electronic Diya (Explorer)
Explore the basics of what electricity is and learn how to build a simple circuit by building an Electronic Diya!
- SUP-2.1-L1.1 | Objectives
- Protected: SUP-2.1-LA2 | Engage- Understand Electricity
- Protected: SUP-2.1-L1C | Explore- Electricity: Where do we find it?
- Protected: SUP-2.1-L1D | Elaborate- LED Diya
- SUP-2.1-L1E | Explain – Electrical Parts Used in the Project
- SUP-2.1-L6 | Evaluate- Quiz time
- Protected: SUP-2.1-L7 | Assignment- Fun Time! Magic Wand
SUP-2.7-L2 | Color Filters - Color Mixing Box (Discovery)
Learn properties of light and explore how to play around with colours with the help of Newton Disc!
13. E for Electricity (Inventor)
Introduction to electricity and electronics and how it works!
14. Build a Solar Car- Prototype
15. Solar Energy- Solar powered Car (Inventor)
Understand how to apply Solar Energy to your advantage and save the planet with the STEM Project- Solar Powered Car!
16. Sources of Energy- Solar Cap (Inventor)
Understand the various sources of energy that there are and learn about green and clean energy to be a Climate warrior using the STEM based Prototype- Solar Cap
17. Application of Wind Energy - Blow Car (Inventor)
Learn how air is different from wind and understand how to create and use wind to move objects using the STEM prototype- Blow Car!
18. Balloon Powered Boat - Build a Prototype (Inventor)
Understand how air pressure can influence movement of objects due to thrust
19. Mechanical Energy: Design a Rubber Band Powered Sail Boat (Inventor)
Discover how to make the Wind Powered Sail boat go faster using mechanical energy in the STEM Project- Sail Boat!
20. Sail Boat - Design Thinking (Inventor)
Understand the use of Science in your everyday and discover its importance with the help of STEM based projects and prototypes!
21. In search of light (Inventor)
Know all about light and what it is made up of and learn how to use light to our advantage!
22. Design a Lantern Circuit (Inventor)
Design a STEM based prototype of an artificial light source all on your own!
23. Build a Torch Light (Inventor)
Learn how to design and build your own DIY Torch Light using this STEM Project!
24. Design Thinking with Torch Light (Inventor)