Home Automation – NEW
Do you know what a micro-controller is? Do you wanna know how objects can be made smart? Learn automation and IoT. Use Electronics and Coding to build cool automation projects. Apply what you learned, to solve real-life problems.
Welcome to “I am a Robo Scientist – Senior”
Automation is a big buzz in the 21st century. Everything is becoming automated. This also contributes positively to the development of the world in a lot of ways. Automation of manufacturing in industries gives us the consistent quality of products. Automation is applied in Agriculture. Nowadays we can even automate our homes, workplaces, and public places.
All of this is made possible by the application of embedded systems and robotics. Specialists estimate that in the coming generations everything is going to be based on the Internet Of Things. So this clearly means there is a growing demand for Robotics and IoT.
What will you learn?
You will learn the basics of electronics and coding. You will start from the very basics and build simple circuits on the breadboard. After that, you will learn about micro-controllers. You will learn how to program the micro-controller and build cool automation projects with sensors and Arduino. By applying what you learned you can build a smart home or smart city model on your own.
Home Automation and Internet of Things
We use electricity in our day to day life, let us understand how circuits are made and learn to make simple circuits.
Get introduced to Arduino
Today we learn what Arduino is and how to use it to create a simple LED blinking circuit.
Fun with LED Patterns
More Fun with LEDs
Disco Light and Sound
Automatic Street Light
Regulate your devices
Today we learn about Analog and Digital Signals
Magnetic Object Detector and Door Alarm
- Protected: Understanding Ultrasound and Ultrasonic waves
- Protected: Transmitter and Receiver
- Protected: Learn about Ultrasonic sensor
- Protected: Serial Monitor
- Protected: Measuring distance using Ultrasonic sensor
- Protected: Obstacle detection Copy
- Protected: Project: Parking guide using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Protected: Activity! Copy
Automatic Dustbin Opener
Digital Weather Moniter
- Protected: Arduino Libraries
- Protected: More about Arduino Libraries
- Protected: Temperature and Humidity
- Protected: Activity for you!
- Protected: Learn about DHT
- Protected: Project : Temperature sensing using DHT sensor
- Protected: Showcase you Temperature sensor project here!
- Protected: Teacher’s notes
Design a Thermostat and Control your room Temperature
- Protected: Understanding LCD Copy
- Protected: Activity! Copy
- Protected: Installing the LCD Copy
- Protected: Connecting LCD to the Arduino Board Copy
- Protected: Digital thermometer using LCD Copy
- Protected: Showcase your Digital Thermometer Copy
- Protected: Assignment No:3 Copy
- Protected: Teacher’s notes Copy
Moody Lamp Keypad Operated
Password Protected Locker
Design an App