I am a smart coder- Senior Inventor (12+Python)
I am a smart coder
This is a course where you will learn to code right from basics of python to building games which they can show off to their friends and peers.
It is a fun 60 hours worth content with day wise structured curriculum which starts slow and then picks up the pace.
Day 1_Basics Of Programming
Learn about flow chart, intendations, How to design an algorithm. Rules to be followed in python
Day 2_Introduction to Data Structures and Variables
Teach all variables, use of different variables, and applications for each. Numbers-Int, Float, Strings, Print formating, List, Dictionary, Tuples, Sets and booleans.
- Protected: Variables
- Protected: List, Tuple, Sets, Dictonary
- Protected: User Inputs
- Protected: In-built functions and Operations of strings
- Protected: Casting strings to other variables(int)
- Protected: make a nested list inside dictionary for microbe and their parts
- Protected: make a nested list and change one element of the list
Day 3_Comparision operator, chained comparison operator, If, Else, Elif
statements are control block in python. They check for conditions and run the code inside the statement when a condition satisfies. chained comparions check for multiple conditions to be satisfied.
- Protected: Comparison Operator
- Protected: Chained Comparison Operator
- Protected: If Else
- Protected: Elif
- Protected: check for odd or even number and return “ODD”/”EVEN”
- Protected: check if a given number is prime number or not
- Protected: take input string and find its length, if the length is even, remove the first alphabet. else print(“ODD”)
Day 4_python statements- LOOPS (For)
for loops and nested for loops. https://www.onlinegdb.com/
Day 5_python statements- LOOPS (While)
While loops, Break and use of if else statements.
Day 6_Methods and functions
function is a block of code that runs everytime it is called. There are many types of functions, main 3 types: without return , without return, with global, with *args,with *kwargs
Day 7_Random and DateTime Module
Random module is very powerful, its used to create a variable that can have random values. This can be used games. DateTime module can get the current date and time.
- Protected: Random Module
- Protected: Install and Import Random Module
- Protected: Uses of Random Module
- Protected: Download ANACONDA in computer (or) python+vscode (if pc is slow and old)
- Protected: Get date and time from user and save in into a variable
- Protected: When a function is called return last time ran. ie., this is used in bank accounts and app to show last opened
- Protected: Use random module to make a random guess game
Day 8_Modules and packages.
what is Pip, how to download package. What is the use of package? "resuablity". python developers create these packages. How the modules and packages are saved in python.
Day 9_Tic tac toe game- introduction
Objective and planning the game. what is a matrix, numpy. start with the game development.
Day 10_Tic tac toe game- final day
create a function to check the matrix(Diagonally, row wise and column wise. Then add if statements to make sure players are not able to rewrite the filled places
Day 11_Ping Pong Game- Introduction
Introduction to pygame, create a blank screen, set background color, create objects(rectangle and ball). OPTIONAL: teach how a display works, any display consists of pixels, eacch pixel is represented by 3 values representing RBG intensity, hence the entire laptop is a matrix of 1200x1080px and 3 channel for colors
Day 12_Ping Pong Game- finishing the simple game
Make all the movements and collisions proper, and make it a 2 player one game that they can play with friends and family
Day 13_Ping Pong Game- AI
use the same code and modify some functions and main loop to automate the player. Teach them the importance of AI and introduce the logica of AI, Anything automated is an AI
Day 14_Space Invader game-Introduction and planning
Intro to space invader game, show them the game and tell them what has to be done. Then plan the game and copy the template and start working on modifications. also complete the background and the player appear on window
Day 15_Space Invador game - variable declarations and Making some functions
Make the player move, create enemies and create bullet functions. finally play the game and ask them to improve on the game.
Day 16_Space Invador game- Finally changes, add sound and modify the enemies to go in different speeds using random
Using ramdom make each enemy speed varied when appending into a list. do some modifications as per their requirements. OPTIONAL: add sounds for the enemy destruction, player bullet and background sound using mixer
0.00 average based on 0 ratings