Summercamp – I am a Maker – Inventor Kiddo (Age:6-8)
1. E for Electricity (Inventor)
Introduction to electricity and electronics and how it works!
2. Build a Solar Car- Prototype
3. Solar Energy- Solar powered Car (Inventor)
Understand how to apply Solar Energy to your advantage and save the planet with the STEM Project- Solar Powered Car!
4. Sources of Energy- Solar Cap (Inventor)
Understand the various sources of energy that there are and learn about green and clean energy to be a Climate warrior using the STEM based Prototype- Solar Cap
5. Application of Wind Energy - Blow Car (Inventor)
Learn how air is different from wind and understand how to create and use wind to move objects using the STEM prototype- Blow Car!
6. Balloon Powered Boat - Build a Prototype (Inventor)
Understand how air pressure can influence movement of objects due to thrust
7. Mechanical Energy: Design a Rubber Band Powered Sail Boat (Inventor)
Discover how to make the Wind Powered Sail boat go faster using mechanical energy in the STEM Project- Sail Boat!
8. Sail Boat - Design Thinking (Inventor)
Understand the use of Science in your everyday and discover its importance with the help of STEM based projects and prototypes!
9. Design a Lantern Circuit (Inventor)
Design a STEM based prototype of an artificial light source all on your own!
10. In search of light (Inventor)
Know all about light and what it is made up of and learn how to use light to our advantage!
11. Build a Torch Light (Inventor)
Learn how to design and build your own DIY Torch Light using this STEM Project!
12. Design Thinking with Torch Light (Inventor)
13. Fun with Science - Air and its Application
- Objectives -21st Century Skills
- Materials Required
- Engage – Understanding Air and Wind
- Explore – Learn to make Bouncing bubbles
- Explore – Science of Flying
- Explore – Homemade Harmonica and Paper Pataka
- Explore – Measuring Noise Levels Around You
- Explore – Straw Whistle and six unique Ideas to Try
- Evaluate – Evaluate Your Understanding on Sound
14. Tinkering Toys - Design Thinking